My specialities in photography
- wedding photos
- portrait photos
- baby photos
- child photos
- family photos
- application photos
- travel and landscape photos
- still life
- event and function photos (e.g. birthdays, christening, congresses...)
Don’t hesitate to contact me for questions about my person or any proposals.
Simply use the contact form to get in touch with me.
I'll contact you as soon as possible.
I was born in 1982, in Stuttgart (Germany).
In 2007 I finished my diploma in business.
At the moment I live in Munich and work in the field of e-commerce for main business.
Photography fascinates me especially because of the possibility to conservate elusive moments, never happening exactly like this again.
Change is all everywhere, nothing stays the same one second after the other. The world permanently spins, changing viewpoints and perspectives.
The things we catch are just hasty loans of an extremely complex and astonishing world.
With one click I can preserve those moments and share them with others.
Since 2008 I spend a lot of time and concentration on the professional photography. Before that, I was into photography for many years as a hobby.
I always enhance my practical experience in photography continuously by finishing many different projects for private and commercial use.
Additionally I concentrate a lot on literature of different areas concerning taking and processing digital pictures. This autodidactic and continuous advanced training, as well as workshops, give me a lot of knowledge in the field of photography.
My characteristics as professional photographer
- Excellent customer service and communication.
- Usage of newest techniques of digital photography (equipment, processing etc.).
- Duplicated equipment to be save for all kinds of technical problems during the shooting.
- Trained perception and perfect time management.
- Up to date photo processing with Photoshop.
- Highest reliability and obligation.
- Professional appearance and clothing are self-evident.
- Discreet appearance at reportages, my experience helps to still find all the nice perspectives.
- Flexible handling during the photo shooting: if you feel unconfident standing in front of the camera the first time, I will assist with tips in posing; if you are more experienced in front of the camera, or even love to stand there, I will give you all the needed creative space. The photo session should be a fun time, not a duty date.